Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We were in Marmaris 4th to 18th June.Even before the bailiffs moved in,families were disgusted with the place and asking their tour ops to move them,they were told there was no other properties to move them to !!,3 families came to see the owner of our apartments and paid out of their own pockets to move to our accomodation.
Hope you post something for us scottishmum as we are still :think and unsure what is going on here.

I did put a separate post on here saying "Bailiffs at Antique Palace" and for one reason or another it wasn't put up or was deleted, I don't why as this site is called HOLIDAYTRUTHS and that is all we are after the truth.
I did put a separate post on here saying "Bailiffs at Antique Palace" and for one reason or another it wasn't put up or was deleted, I don't why as this site is called HOLIDAYTRUTHS and that is all we are after the truth.

Your post is on the previous page of this topic.

David :wave
jackd166,

As David mentions, your post is on the previous page. If you click on your username, you'll find all your posts listed.

Darren
Okay no problem, I thought it just disappeared or was deleted.
club antique palace and antique palace hotel silly question i know but are these the same place

cheers xx
hi all
does anyone have any up to date info on club antique palace
cheers x

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
oh ok just wondered why there is 2 different names on the hotel reviews on here

cheers x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.