Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
We stayed there last August. We got put in one of the annexe rooms and the room was so hard to find once we finaly got in I complained to reception that it was completely unsuitable and got moved to the main hotel.
But if we had had a room that 1 could be got to easy and 2 was by the pool we would have stayed there because it was alot nicer on that side.
E-mail the hotel and ask for a ground floor to the left of the pool by the bar/restraunt and you should be fine. The rooms on that side are more like apartments than hotel rooms. They have a seperate bedroom, dinning room/kitchen and a lounge with a terrace or balcony. Get one with a Terrace.
The main hotel pool is where all the games go on during the day so if that important you will have a decent walk each day and there is more of a rush for sunbeds on the main side. If you dont liek the apartment it will be cheaper when your there to upgrade rather than here
We have reviews of the apartments here and the hotel here

Sarah
Thanks for your replies, think i will stick with the appartments and upgrade when im there if they dont suit, Many thanks again. DEBI
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.