Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Hi Craig, welcome to HT! :wave

You'll find the hotel's website HERE.

I'll request it be added to the reviews section.

Pippy :D
ah thanks for that,am new to all this forums and type things,thanx for the hotel link :D
You're welcome :wink:

If anyone can assist by posting a review, please do so HERE.

Thanks.

Has anyone been to this hotel? Have you any tips? We are going this saturday 17th Mrach. and pray the weathers ok!
The Clubhotel Riu Oliva Beach and the Oliva Beach Hotel Riu are the same place, you can read the review for that here http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/canary-islands/fuerteventura/corralejo/club-riu-oliva-beach-resort-hotel/

Mods one of you might want to merge those two review pages?

Catherine x
Thanks Catherine, I've alerted admin :wink:

Im off ti this hotel on the 2nd of may, so please get back to me when you get home and let me know what its like. many thanks debi
Hi Everyone,
A friend of mine stays at this hotel every year and says it is excellent, are you going for 1 or 2 weeks Sharlene,, i am staying at the Atlantis Palace from 28th March 2007.
Hi craig, you can lots of information on the fuertevtura-forum site, lots of comments about this hotel debi
Hi

I'm just staying for one week.

Sharlene
Hi yes I have been to Rui olivia beach its a great hotel right on the beach.You can not walk to Corralejo though just a couple of euros in a taxi. Great relaxing place.
2 Hotels merged - thanks.
We stayed there last August and it was really nice.
Its split into 2 sides hotel/apartment (both AI) Apartment side pool is quiet and hotel side pool is were all the games and any day time shows go on.
1 word of warning..be carful if there are loads of kids in the jacuzzi we found something not very nice in there just after a bunch of kids had got out and talking to others it happend often we told reception who we thought would have had the thing drained and cleaned 5 days later it was still being used...we didnt use it again.

The 2 speciality restraunts are much better than the buffet book them up each morning for the following night they are brilaint
Can anyone tell me if its twin or double beds in the annexe buildings, going in 4 weeks and cant wait, Thanks Debi
hi
we have been moved to this hotel from the tamarindo in august, we are a family of 5 but according to the hotel web site and the brochures they only have rooms that sleep upto 4. we have tried getting in touch with direct holidays but they are always engaged. has anyone got any info on the rooms sizes thankyou
As far as I am aware the family rooms only sleep 4. Why don't you email the hotel and find out for sure. Maybe they are going to give you 2 rooms together.
hi
thankyou for your reply, i have e mailed the hotel and also direct holidays have finally got back to us explaining that we have been given two family rooms which although not ideal will be ok. the hotel looks a lot better than the tamarindo and we have been moved because direct holidays said that there is a lot of building work going on around the tamarindo so we have been moved to the oliva beach instead.
You will enjoy the Rui Olivia it has a great location right on the beach and has lots for the kids too.
Good Afternoon,

Please excuse me if the spelling in the subject line is wrong. :whoops

I am posting on behalf of my mothers friend. He is wondering whether or not they provide Beach :sun2 Towels at the above named hotel as this would save weight in their cases.

Thanks in advance for your responses :tup .

Rachael
x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.