Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Just returned from The Concorde. What a loveley hotel with exeptional service. Rooms very good and food although a bit samey was very good too. Must try the al la carte restaurants but will have difficulty booking as very popular. Three pools all very good and although the inital dip is a bit cold you soon get used to it. The larger pool temperature is displayed and was 28 degrees when we were there last week. Photographers on sit do some great photos but like any where want you to spend spend spend. Works out about £7 for an 8`` x 6``. Evening entertainment good particularly when outsiders come in. The dancing and acrobatices wee very good. Entertainment team as all staff were very friendly and all were ensuring you were having a good time. Plenty of sun beds to go round although i think this will be a little different in high season. One problem with this hotel, dare I say it "The Germans" Ignorant arrogant and bloody rude !!! Still more English I think during hidg season.

Enjoy :sun2
We didnt really have a problem other than a german wanting chips trying to push in :( best thing was the lot behind me were english lol :) so we made sure we passed to each other she never got her chips.
hi guys three weeks and counting
Can you tell me if the area, likes Sterling, Lira Euros..ETC? as payment.
Thanks
They take both Euros and Lira. We took Lira cos exchange rate better. Most things priced in Euros. Just double the amount for price in Lira. :sun2
Hi can anyone tell me are men allowed to wear shorts (not swim shorts) and flip flops going in for evening meal? Or is it long trousers and shoes ?
Hello Welshhoney, I wore shorts and flip flops every night even in the a la cartes, not a problem. Be too warm for anything else :sun2 :sun2

You'll love it by the way, top hotel
Thanks Markers for the quick response, counting down the days now only 12 days to go :sun2
Three more sleeps, til we're off to this hotel, can not wait
Hi back from a fab holiday, catching up with washing and work, will post a review soon.

Any questions just fire away :wave:
Just wondering what All Inclusive actually means, does it include meals at the a la carte rests or just the buffet type place?
Hello Khizman, it includes the a la cartes, everything really apart from international brands of booze and the health spa.

Top hotel mate :cheers
everything to do with food or any drink we didnt pay a penny for, we hired a pavillion on the beach for a day they even bought drinks to us and bowls of fruit plus ice cream sundaes the pavillion was 35 euro for the day no matter how many was in it we had 5 ppl in ours fad day it was a billiant holiday all round food was great, the photos the guys take are brill but they are expensive xxxxxxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.