Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Great to hear of your friend's success, Darius Dave! Keep these stories coming. Well done Ros.
Ros strikes again !! Well done Ros and Pam - keep up the good work.
Well done Ros ! (and Pam)

Kath HT Admin
I just love a happy ending :lol:
this is good, but out of interest, what percentage is actually taken? I'm all for the idea of this if it ever came up but I have no idea how it works or if Ros is able to take on cases involving international laws too, since a certain big company is from germany :?:
When Ros sorted my holiday from Hell out it was 1/3 of the total amount.
thanks for the quick response.

that's not too unreasonable at all. We hear of so many people who need the advise of Ros, but it doesn't seem as common that the disputes are able to be resolved. good stuff :)
For us it is good when members report back to the site after a claim, and i feel many don't. so thanks DariusDave for keeping us informed
and well done the team at the offices of ross

brian
this isn't a complaint
this isn't a complaint

No, this isn't a complaint.

It is however a useful thread to have running in the Complaints forum as it demonstrates how Ros (from whom many people from here seek advice) is able to assist HT's members if they're willing to persist.

But well spotted anyway Greenshoes and thank you for your contribution to the discussion.
What an odd thing to post greenshoes. :shock:

Many of us on HT offer help and opinions on travellers problems mainly using on our own experiences or things that we have read or heard in the Media. We also refer people to Ros and always ask members to report back on their cases that we have shown an interest in. (some do many don't)

I also thank DariusDave for letting us know how well Ros did for his colleague. It is encouraging for others to know it is worth pursing genuine complaints.
this isn't a complaint

What's your point to this posting :roll:
The point is quiet simple. Now the question is, what exactly is the point to your post?
since I can't edit, my last pot was meant to say quite and not quiet.
The point of the post, is to tell us the outcome of his/her complaint!

What's the point of your post?, I really wouldn't have bothered posting if I was you![/b]
Pippy has already pointed out the reason why the post was in complaints .

It is however a useful thread to have running in the Complaints forum as it demonstrates how Ros (from whom many people from here seek advice) is able to assist HT's members if they're willing to persist.

Lets leave it at that.

Thanks to DariusDave for posting.

Kath HT Admin
Not only is it good that members give us feedback on the outcome of a complaint they receive, it is also good to know that Ros is able to fight the corner of the customer.

At the end of the day, if Ros did not have a case either the Tour Operator/Travel Agent would not settle out of court or loose the actual court case :wink:

So well done Ros and well done to those raising valid complaints. It certainly keeps the Tour Operators/Travel Agents on their toes.

Mark :D
Perhaps the answer is to have a sticky where members who have a successful conclusion could post the details.

This perhaps could be done with a link to the original complaint.

Of course that also presupposes that it is not drowned out by people posting messages of congratulation.

There is of course another message in this that I have not seen mentioned.

Where someone has a problem, asks for and takes the advice given then it can take a considerable time to resolve.
Many postings we see complain that it has not been sorted by return.

If congratulations are in order then it is that the person with the problem did stick with it. It is all so easy to say enough is enough and abandon it.

Having said that and possibly upset some may I add my best wishes for the result and thanks for letting us know.

Another name to add to the role of honour.

fwh
Usually on this site if something is asked which has been asked/said before it is merged. So a sticky would be an excellent idea.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.