Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Corfu Town
8 Posts
Hi David,
My husband and I love Corfu. We visited for the first time back in 1993 when our children were young and re-visited last May to celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary. Unfortunately, I can't recommend any Accomodation in Corfu Town as we stayed in Kassiopi. However, we've visited the town on a few occasions and I'm sure you'll find what you're after there. I will have a scout around the holiday sites for you (We're in the process of looking for ourselves for next year!). If I come across anything I'll post in this thread. Meanwhile happy hunting :D
If you want to watch the cricket, then the new ground is better. Only colts play on the old Esplanade now.

See: http://www.corfutoday.com/cricket-in-corfu.htm

Well, it makes a change from sitting in bars all day and it rarely gets a mention!
Thanks Chuck,

Her who's word is law is going over a print-out of that link you sent. Thanks again.
David
I would recommend as traditional good quality hotels the Cavlieri and the Corfu Palace, there is also the Bella Venezia, a recently renovated 3 star hotel and a new Boutique hotel the Siorra Vittoria, all in Corfu Town.
I agree with CastawayAcharavi, Cavalieri and Bella Venezia are the best choices in Corfu Town...
Some friends of ours stayed here a few years ago and loved it. I think it's probably a little cheaper than BV and Cavalieri but has more character.

Link - http://www.corfuescape.com/accommodation/konstantinoupolis_hotel.html
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.