Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Hi,
Try Owners Direct and look for Atlantic Gardens, prices around 199-249 a week. Or look on a search engine at the Oasis Group and book direct. Also give Thomsons accommodation only a try, I have stayed at Fiesta Corralejo Gardens for 1 pound a night before. wwwroomtobreathesl.com may have something as well
Good luck
hi yes i like the look of that place and the reviews are good as well, i also like the look of marismas and dunas, but atlantic gardens does look the better option and prices with "on the beach" are only £132 for a studio and £169 for an apartment, so fuerteventura here we come. cheers tel. :cheers
Los Alisios or should I say Dunas Alisios now,stayed here about six times now.As a couple and with family of children and grandchildren.Perfect location don't know about the food as never eaten there as there are so many good places to eat in Corralejo.It is a brilliant place something for everyone.Hope to go there again this year all being well.You can book direct or with Direct holidays which sometimes works out cheaper.Also try Travelrepublic.co.uk.If you do type in GETSOMESUN in promo code and get about 5% off not much I know,but it is better in your pocket!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.