Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Corralejo
16 Posts
If anyone has stayed here would you please add your review here:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/canary-islands/fuerteventura/corralejo/aloe-club-resort-hotel/

Regarding your details I can update your old account for you if you so wish. :tup
Hi,
The Aloe Club is on the outskirts of the resort and a 25 to 30 minute walk to the harbour. It is a very continental hotel and as such gets a lot of Italian, French and German visitors and as such the food and entertainment will reflect this.
Heard good reports so if you can get a good deal then take it.
Hi Glynis,
thank you very much i would appreciate it if you updated my old account with the information from this one.
Thanks also to Thepeacockrocks for your info, much appreciated..
Details changed. Have sent you an email :tup
Thanks Glynis,
ok all booked 380 all inc, transfers baggage the lot, im happy with that, now for travel insurance. Anybody used sites like money supermarket etc to locate cheaper insurance or do you tend to stick with the bigger companies?
Hi saracen ... we have a TRAVEL INSURANCE Q&As topic in our General Holiday Enquiries forum. Companies recommended by members are summarised on page 1 of the thread.

David :wave
Thanks for that David,
glad you directed me there as i was looking at one of the recommended companies; Marks and Spencers given that they are one of the companies mentioned in an article on "this is money.co.uk" that are still honouring their obligations with regards to "Ash cloud" whereas a lot of companies are saying that if you booked after 15th April, unlucky....Sorry wont let me post link to article.
Have sent you another email as you may now log in under your original username. I will change these posts once you confirm change. :tup
Hi Glynis, dont seem to be getting any emails from you, are you sending to the hotmail account? Tried logging in as saracen doesnt recognise password lol...
Just sent another one to the account listed under saracen1966 username. Try junk mail?
hi glynis just to confirm i recieved email and you may now change accordingly, thank you, may not hear from me for next 7 days cause its tomorrow we leave for Carralejo, see you all soon.....
Hi all returned from Corralejo where i stayed at the Aloe club resort, have posted a review but if anyone needs to know anything else, just ask,
Glynis thanks for your help, ive managed to confuse myself as to which was my original username when i posted in Turkey forums lol not to worry.
When did you post the review as there's nothing waiting to be approved?

luci :wave
about a week or so ago, rob from ellesmere port, it is there ive seen it luci
Hi saracen, ;) we have booked up for the Aloe Club Resort for the 27th Sept AI for the week. I read your review and found it very fair and informative. It is unbelievable what people find to complain about. I think sometimes people just go out of there way to find things to moan about. So the soup could do with being a bit hotter, so bung it in the microwave thats what its there for! I like the idea of the self service beer, we stayed in a hotel in Alcudia and they had a lager pull there. It saves queing up for 10 mins if you only want a couple of pints. If I think of anything I will give you a shout. :cheers

Regards... mike
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.