Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
cosmos holidays
12 Posts
i dont mess around on line. i always send the API to the tour operator/travel agent i booked with

wizard
thank you wizard ,that is what i have done on the cosmos website where i booked the holiday it does not reconise my booking refrence ,we fly with monarch does this company get advanced passenger information at the airport :que
We fly to Goa in January with Jewel in the Crown,flying with Monarch. I will be emailing JITC tomorrow with our API details,Worked fine last year! :cheers
thanks milliemeg will give it a try :)
I thought I would just post on this forum, contrary to some previous posts in another thread, that Cosmos has not been renamed Monarch Holidays. They are 2 separate brands that are both owned by the Monarch Group. They have just released new brochures for Summer 2012 and have also set up a new Facebook page where you can go for help directly to the company if there is anything that cannot be answered here.

You will however find that there may be some crossover of product on the Monarch Holidays website so it is worth checking both websites for the best prices. Please continue to post in the correct forums for the best information. In case you have any problems, here are the Holidaytruth forum links for where you will find some useful information and people willing to help on these topics:

Monarch Holidays
Monarch Airlines
I priced up a holiday on the Cosmos website, which showed transfers not included, but I chose to book over the phone, and my paperwork says transfers ARE included. Is this a benefit of booking with the TO rather than the internet?
Possibly, I've noticed some of their holidays include transfers and some don't. There doesn't seem to be much rhyme nor reason to it.
Just noticed something weird. If I go on the website and price up a holiday, it says transfers included, but when you add the premium flight, it says transfers NOT included, but you can add then as an option on the next page. When you go to the next page, it seems transfers are selected, and you can't unselect them!
Mobor, I've just managed to replicate what you mention about the transfers. This does seem odd. If you are interested then I would ask the question on their Facebook page. They are a helpful lot!
Thanks PartyBoy, but I'm not a member of facebook. I'll try and phone them at some point.
Mind you, my paperwork clearly shows transfers included, so I'm sure it's OK
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.