Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
All that's happened is probably Cosmos have sold their allocation of the Sol Melias. The hotel is available through Travel Republic for July flying from Manchester ( I didn't check any other airports) Try booking your friend through them or another travel operator.

Denny
I agree with Denny. Unless it is a fully committed unit, tour ops have a certain number of rooms allocated to them so it is quite likely that Cosmos have sold all their allocation.
I would agree, a couple of years ago I got worried as the hotel we were going to had 'disappeared' off the website, but it was because it was sold out. Scrolling though the dates I eventually found a week where there was availability, so what they told me was correct.

Pam
thanks for that,

i've searched manchester and gatwick but can't find it available yet, will have another look later.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.