Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I'd friends staying there last year and they got a taxi a few nights to Playa de Las Americas and joined us at the Pleasant Plucker bar - a very good night, St Eugenio area (22 Euro each way) There's a few other good bars next to it which are very entertaining. (Star Bar, Wali Haii, Kormacks)Veronicas are may be a few euros cheaper if it's night clubs you want.
thanks for your reply carol
Just returned from Silencio after a three week stay. It was very quiet & laid back, with not much going on really. Mind you, it is mainly a residential area with what tourists there are booking privately in British owned apartments.

There is Alondras Park apartments which is used by some of the tour operators. This has the Harveter Bar which, I am told, does good food & provides nightly entertainment.

We used Woodies in the centre for food - very welcoming & good quality and Flick's Bar in Amarilla Bay for night entertainment.

The place probably comes more alive when more tourists visit in summer.

I'd suggest hiring a car from American Cars, on the way to Las Galletas. A small car for 2, with air conditioning, about 120 euros per week.
There are numerous bars/restaurants in C D Silencio.
Try Starlights Bar. Good entertainment and used by many english residents, so very welcoming to tourists.
thanks for the replies. i was a bit worried there would not be enough entertainment to keep us occupied for a week. will probably do 1 night in pdla and another in los cristianos and stay in silencio for the rest of the time.
thanks for taking the time to reply
michelle
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.