Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi,
depends on which time of year you go.
The Weather in Puerto del la Cruze is usually rainy in the winter months.
Costa Del Silencio is the resort for sunshine in winter,temp about 65-75 Farenhiet.
I always stay in the South of the Island during Winter.
From South Airport...
Distance to Puerto...approx 40 miles Taxi roughly 45 euro,s.
Distance to Costa....approx 5 miles Taxi roughly 10 -15 euro,s.
Bill
WOW i must of been lucky cause the 4 times we have been to puerto at xmas&new year we have allways had brill hot sunshine. plus if you go to puerto you will see the real tenerife
Although the weather can be brilliant in the north, it is a well known fact that it is the more overcast side of the Island even in the height of summer. Winter time I would stick to the South

Regards Jackie
personally i wouldnt stay in either.
however, if there the only options you've got, then costa del silencio as you are closer to other resorts and attractions in the south.
Isn't aiircraft noise a bit of a problem in Costa del Silencio, or am I thinking of Golf del Sur ?
We have a place in silencio, have never been charged more than 15 euros by taxi but can take 30 minutes depending on the traffic at las chafiras going back to the airport!

Plane noise is not a big problem enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.