Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
costa dorada chat
210 Posts
Hi beermat...guess what?????..my tickets are in!..but theres always something to peee you off...and what is it?..yep the flight times have been changed , something i suspected weeks ago!
They telephoned and said oh theres a flight change ..blah blah a sed yep the one ive been callin you about for the last 2 weeks!...crappy flight times too 15.55 departing! so we are only gonna have a few hours before its officially the second day off our hols..bummer yet if id flown from newcastle it would have been 10 am depart grrrr.. :lol: so am gonna pick them up later this afternoon , suppose im just happy we have got them now ..oh the lady also said ..keep checkin coz mine changed 3 times last year !!!!...i hope not :shock:
:D glad you got your tickets but the flight time??what time do you get into reus? pity you couldn't change your airport to newcastle. you are going to enjoy yourselves no matter what eh?
glad you got your tickets Dee......finally
Hiya beermat..i get into reus at...wait for it .....7.25pm!!!!..bloody great ehh.. :lol: ..but like you said we will enjoy ourselves no matter what.
I couldnt change to newcastle ..all the holidays have gone from newcastle :lol: ...plus was goin to cost 130 pounds to get us changed over plus any diffrence in the price of the holiday!!!..not worth the agro really.
I will make sure we book our holiday more closer the time and with better flight times :lol: ..we fly back earlier too...1.35 typical ehh .. :D
Thanks halfangel im glad i finally got them and know where i stand for once :D
:D hi dee you should be in your hotel for about 9ish hopefully!!! still time to explore or get something to eat. the paddock in cap salou does good food. there is another restuarant but i can't remember the name of it in cap salou it's good too. i bet you were glad to get your tickets after all that carry on.eh?
Would that be the Smugglers Bar, you're thinking of Beermat?
:D that's it!!!!!thanks for that tracym 21
You're all making me jealous, wish I was coming back out there with you.
:D hi dee is that your message on the salou website asking about supermarkets? if it is there is one at the sunclub hotel across the back of the med.hope this helps.
Hiya beermat..that is my message on the salou forum :lol: ...cheers fot that tho...so how far is this supermarket from med village ...(minutes wise)
lwaxanatroi..sorry for makin you jelous we will think about you whilst sipping a nice cocktail in the blazing sun :lol: ..sorrry kidding :lol:
:D sorry posted the last message in the wrong place. yes it's about two minutes to the supermarket dee
Ahh thats great ...easy walking distance :lol:
hopefully it will be open when you get there. there is a shop in cap salou cross the road and down the hill
Hi Guys
I had to "shake my head" at this advert in my local paper. :roll:
This is from a local Travel Agent who cannot spell Costa Dorada correctly :roll:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3941/save0002hp2.jpg

Sanji
Hi Sanji..it is an odd way of spelling it ...but ive seen loads of travel brochures and on websites ..and thats how its spelt....lol have no idea why tho :lol:
Hi beermat...it seems theres a fair choice of places to get things..my main things would be water etc for kids....can you take weetabix n things with ya ?...will be easier if we can then i can pack a few light things to tide us over for the night and breakfast time?..not long and im not having much luck, my daughter is poorly again!..1 day at school and she catches anything going...im dreading going incase she is ill there.....tell ya they never make things easy do they :lol:
:D hi sanji some companies spell it that way.......... hi dee i have a list of things you are allowed in your hand luggage and i used to take dry foods with me when we went self catering, like cereals and such. you are allowed sandwiches, fruit ,cake ,yoghurts and loads more. sorry to hear your daughter is ill again hopefully she will be fine for your hols.
Hi beermat.
I must admit that I've never come across it being spelt that way :oops: although I have seen it spelt as Costa Dourada, which I thought was the difference between the Catalan and Castilian language.
Some people where I live, will think it is another Costa :lol:
I can't image why they have decided to spell it this way, when the week before it was spelt Dorada
You learn something new every day :oops:
Cataluna Catalunya or Catalonia.? :rofl

sanji
Hi sanji..i agree how many ways can you spell it :lol: there may be more who knows :lol:
Hi beermat ..daughters better this mornin...im just waiting to see whats next in line !..seems were ment to have as much stress as poss before this holiday lol..My doctor has said she will give me some valium for the flight ..pheww could have done with some of them now :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.