Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
I can think on veg restaurants but in Tarragona... Not sure right now if theres any in salou or cambrils if they come to my mind i'll tell you.
Thanks - we're not too bothered about vegetarian restaurants (as I and youngest daughter are carnivores), but whether normal restaurants offer anything veggie. Also is there much in the way of Italian/pizza, chinese, indian etc which offer a decent alternative to salad?
Salou has hundreds of restaurants, ranging from Spanish and English to Mexican, Chinese, Indian, Italian etc. As well as the obligatory McDonalds & Burger King.

The Guinness Tavern and the Rio Grande offer very nice food with a good selection of veggie options as well.

Not being a veggie myself, these were the two restaurants which I noticed had good veggie options but I'm sure there are plenty more that do as well.

Mark
Andy veggie are more common here than in uk... Or at least thats my impression of it :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.