Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
it shows on one Holiday club site as long trousers and collard shirt for the evening meal in the restaurant
hi thanks for that. I will have to look at taking some shirts if know one informs me that has been in the last few months.
blister- collard shirt for the evening meal also means the likes of polo type shirts, so don't take what's not needed with you :sun2 :sun2
Went in August. Its a great place to enjoy a holiday. Lots to do and the water park is great.
blister, how strict was your hotel. did you do any of the bars in Puerto Rico.
The Hotel was great. At meal times t shirt smart shorts and flip flops were fine. You could dress up and you did not feel over dressed it was that sort of place.

We did go to Puerto Rico great place but everyone trying to get you into their bar or restaurant which was a bit much all of the time. Went into Mogan which a fishing village great place but quiet. depends what you are after. I would go back great holiday
blister
We did go to Puerto Rico great place but everyone trying to get you into their bar or restaurant which was a bit much all of the time

agree that's a bit of a problem but a nice no thanks or just eaten (about 20 times) works :rofl
Mogan. little Venice, very very nice but just to quiet for me :yikes
They were all very polite when asking and we were polite back but I can bet some people are rude after 20 times or more
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.