Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
poohhead46 wrote:
Seem to have too much to take the other half says i need to take only
half of the stuff i have put out. not sure how many clothes i should take, shoes and sandles, make up of course.

I do the same, i can never decide but i did do all my packing last night so thats all sorted, just need last minute stuff like toothbrushes etc. I do like to be organised though.

Salford wrote:
And back then there wasn't actually many that had been pre-booked. I think most people just tend to book the extra leg room and premium seats in advance.

I hope they do as i do prefer the seats at the back we normally get them as we are usually one of the first people to book in so fingers crossed we will be ok. :tup

and Brenliz thats a bit rubbish isnt it!! i will make sure i check on the way home too!!
Well its the last day at work - and there is no way I am going to work hard to day. :cheers

Lots of ironing last night and cleaning.

Went on the sunbed last night got have a little colour (even if it isnt good for you)

Checked seats on plane the seating 333 so got to get early to airport.

At least snow seems to disappering at last :wave: :
Yeah the last day!! well last full day for me as i have to work for a couple of hours in the morning but that doesnt count!!

I have been going on sun bed too, it might not be very good for you but i beleive its alot better to somewhere hot with your skin prepared! the eorse thing you can ever do to your skin is burn it, so i always go on sunbeds more just before i go away :tup

I looked at tivkets last night and yes there are loads of seats boo hoo but never mind it is only 10 hours or so :(

and the snow has nearly gone from here which is good i knew it would :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.