Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Haddy, I think Stalis would be ideal for you. We went last August (2 couples) and had a ball. I'm sure it would fit the bill for your 2 youngsters as well. If you're looking for SC I can also recommend some great appartments for you.

Take a look at my review in the Resort Reports. My Sister Helen T has also put a review in there.
Thanks for that Shirley had a look at your review sounds like our type of holiday, and would be gratefull if you know some good apartments to stay. Thanks again.
Hi Haddy,
I'm just on my way to work but want to recommend the Socrates Ii Apartments to you. Please feel free to look at our reviews. Mine's the 3rd down underneath Helen - My sister's. Speak later. Bye
Socrates11 apartments are in a brilliant location Haddy. They're just up a little side road, off the main beach road - excellent position for sleeping at night. The beach is roughly 10 mins away - if that. It's about 15 mins walk into Malia & around 20 mins to the furthest end of Stalis, with loads of bars & restaurants on the way in both directions. The apartments are in beautiful grounds, with a large pool for apartments. There was a lovely atmosphere round the pool both during the day & night. Music being played, table tennis, small play area for kidies etc. There was also food available all day. There was an extensive menu & it was quite good price wise. Everything was kept spotlessly clean. I would have no hesitation in recommending these apartments to anyone. I don't know how you were thinking of booking, but I do have their e mail address, telephone no and fax no.
Thanks girls for the info had a look at your reveiws and sounds right up our street. Usually we do package holidays but Thomson don't fly from Belfast to Crete so here's hoping Thomas Cook do. Thanks again for the info :thanks
YOur welcome Haddy. Good luck with finding a deal ;)
I was just looking at Belfast flights and yes Thomas Cook do have some Crete (Heraklion) flights for summer 2010 - Tuesdays.
Haddy have a look at the Hotel Anastasia in Stalis Crete, check out all the reviews and it is in a fab location for nightlife, beach and both resorts of Stalis and Malia.

Regards Liz Mc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.