General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I have been to Vegas in October, April and Dec/Jan but really don't fancy the summer. Too much walking in hot temps!
Did you enjoy Denver? Haven't been there.
Thanks Nick 👍 Sad to see one of the crocs was a little poorly at one point 😢 😉... Hope the heatstroke didn't spoil your holiday too much.
t was too hot for me Fiona 110 deg. F during the day it drop to 90 at night. fortunately the aircon inside everywhere was good..
Didnt see much of Denver itself except the stadium and Union Station. Our hotel was out in the suburbs near the site of the old airport, the brewery trip was included in my tour but would have prefered to go to the Rockies National Park.

There is dtill some life in the Crocs Glynis they are only 10 years old it was just a loose strap :-D
definitely not a fun temperature. I think I would have to concentrate on one area of the strip a day. We usually just walk all day.
110 deg. :omg
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.