Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
custom airlines
8 Posts
ned ... I personally have never heard of Custom Airlines, nor can I find any listing for them. Do you have a flight number ? I'm wondering if you might be referring to Custom Flights, which is not an airline, but just a booking agent for various airlines.

Your personal baggage allowance should be shown on your booking confirmation or flight tickets, and the maximum weight per case for Health & Safety reasons should be shown on the website of the airline concerned.

David :wave
sorry it must be custom flights
If so ned, then that is just the booking agent. Do you know which airline you are flying with ?

David :wave
no sorry i dont i dont go till sept 1 for 21 nts
i only paid for hol on friday with travel republic
ned hughes,

Can you provide a few more details please; where are you flying from / to? I'll check the aircraft schedules for you. As David said, Custom Flights are an agent rather than an actual airline and they sell flight on behalf of many airlines and charter aircraft themselves. It'll probably be an XL flight or possibly Thomsonnfly depending on your destination.

Darren
hi dazbo
our flight is from manchester to dalaman
1 sept 18 30 arrive 0030 ohy 630

22 sept 4 30 depart 07 30 ohy 379
thanks for your help
ned
ned hughes,

You're flying with Onur Air. OHY630/379 are normally operated by Airbus A300B4-605R's but, they sometimes use Airbus A321-200. For further information, refer to the Onur air thread.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.