Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
landrover109uk,

Custom Flights are an agent who sell flights rather than an actual airline.

Darren
Funny one this.

Was sent a email last week {though I don't know why, I've replied but no answer} the email started with Kind Regards which to me was a bit odd as this normally ends a letter. Anyway there was a attachment in PDF format which included our Two Tickets for the end of this month. I sent a email back asking them why they sent it to me as it's somewhat confusing me here. The only thing I can come up with is that I may have to print the Tickets off ?

Is this right or should they send me tickets to my address for our return flights from Dalaman {still puzzled lol} :D
PS : Sorry my mistake I've booked this through OnTheBeach Holidays but the flights are Custom Flights if that makes any sense.
We recieved our tickets this year via email in PDF format, we printed them (We were told they must be printed in colour) and everything was fine at checkin both ways.

Dave
Many thanks for the reasurrance dksbbs put my mind at rest :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.