Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Flythomascook fly from Manchester from May, also Olympic (Tuesdays) and and First Choice. Flythomascook also go from Newcastle I think. Check for flights to Thira/Santorini (JTR) - I'm not sure if any charters do this route from Birmingham.
Phoebe

thanks a million I will look on the sites.
Hope it's of help, Greekofile. I'm jealous - sounds a great trip marrying two great Greek islands in one holiday. Love the west of Crete and Santorini too, so good on you :)
Cheers. If I could convince the missus I'd go for longer and more places. I know island hopping can be tiresome but Hey we only get one shot at this life and intend to make the most of it.
εÏ!χαριστώ πολύ
παρακαλώ (not sure if this will display correctly, so parakaló). I like the sentiment :)
Can't think of any good reason to fly to Santorini and out of Crete, nothing between the two. Grotty little catamaran ferry connection as well.

Santorini is good starting point for the Cyclades.

Crete as you already know is large enough to take as a separate entity, and you will get charter flights from regional airports.

Easyjet fly direct to Santorini and Crete, Gatwick of course, so if you want to, easy enough.
Ouzo

thanks
was going to spend a few days in Sitia and look up some old Greek friends down in Myrtos. Will check the easy jet site thanks again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.