Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Hi,

I stayed in the Da Orada apts last August. These apartments are the best I have ever stayed in. We stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment, which has three bathrooms, one downstairs and two upstairs, one of which is ensuite. Every room has there own balcony,which is great. the apartments are very spacious and big. the have all the modern cons, down to widescreen television, dishwasher, washing machine etc. The staff at the apartments are very friendly and helpful. the onlything i would say is the supermarket in the complex is very expensive, but there is a lidel about 5 minutes walk away. The marina itself is lovely, it was just getting build up when i was there, but as far as i know it is all finished now. As i am a travel agent, I have sinced booked alot of customers there. You are about 15 minutes walk away from the Old Town , but the complex has a driver who will drive you anywhere in Albuferia for about 5 euros, and also pick you up as long as it is a reasonalble time . Excellent complex. i cant wait until I go back at the end of August. i hope this helps anyone who is staying in these apartments.
we are going to the Da Orada for the first two weeks of September
and we are hoping to have a poolside holiday.Is the pool heated and what are the facilitys like during the daytime. We are two lively couples but my brother inlaw had an acciddent earlier this year and get tired very quickly so we wont be doing a lot of roaming/site seeing, walking ect.
Also do they have any entertainment at night?
We are going to da orada in August can anyone tell us if there is a balcony in the studios as there is no mention of one in the brochure :?: Thanx :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.