Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Dalyan
8 Posts
I know what you mean about the mozzies, we went there for a few hours last year on return home, everyone got bitten even me who they usually do not touch, nice place though I will agree and Turtle Beach has to be the best beach in the world 8)
We're off there in ten days.. Mossies cannae be any worse than the Scottish midge. Still get sorted with the local repellant and we will be fine.
Joan did you book the hotel yourself, looking at going to Dalyan in October picked up cheap flights with BA and they have just changed our flight time coming home so we fancy staying somewhere not to far from the airport.

Does the hotel have mattresses for their sunbeds as my friend has a bad back and cannot lay on the plastic ones? Also are their many shops in Dalyan to have a look round.

Thanks

Sandyglen
Hi Sandyglen, yes we booked our selves, very nice place to stay could not fault it, its great not having to stay on coach for hours.
Dalyan not on flight path either so no noisy aircraft, ac and trans included in price.
Yes they do have mattress on beds, if you go try the evening boat trip, takes you to see rock tombs, Caunos and then bbq on boat, they stop at hotel on river load tables chairs on and chief who cooks food, really nice had a good laugh, we were so glad we booked it. You can only book it via the first agent as you reach the river path going into town, but you will need hat, solid shoes and water for the first part of tour but well worth it.
Just type in http://www.mehtaphotelcom any probs pm me
Yes lots of shops, things to do, flat for walking, dolmus to beach I am sure you will lve it
Thanks Joan, will definitely book this hotel. Has good reviews on tripadvisor as well.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.