Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Symi is a lovely little island and many boats run every day from the harbour in Mandraki.Not sure how you'd fare getting a trip from Pefkos but no doubt it's possible. Book any trips independantly though, always cheaper than the rep's trips.
Defintely second taking the trip to Symi. I'd suggest getting a cab up to Rhodes Town, then getting the boat from the harbour (there's loads).
As for the trip to Turkey, I've done it a couple of times - you don't get to see much of Turkey, but if you want to go shopping in the bazaar at Marmaris then you're sorted - lots of cheap fake-designer stuff. One trip we had included lunch, and one didn't, so check what you get if you decide to go.
for 2 adults and 1 child it will cost you £100 to go to marmaris
I wouldn't recommend getting a cab to the harbour from Pefkos, it'll cost you much more than booking with one of the local travel offices. If you're staying close to Rhodes Town it can work out cheaper to get a cab and buy tickets independently but from Pefkos an agency booking will include coach transfers.
Hi

I live in Limassol, Cyprus and we can take 3 day mini-cruises from Limassol port to Rhodes with Louis Cruise Lines, so you may be able to do the same but the opposite way round?

Personally, I love Rhodes and we are currently considering our best option to celebrate my 50th birthday later this year. Can't decide whether to take a 3 day mini-cruise to Syria or whether to go on the 3 day trip to Rhodes instead :think

CwB
Well, we booked yesterday!

We are off on the mini-cruise from Limassol to Syria on 24 October for 3 nights. We will be travelling from Limassol new port to Latakia on the Sapphire.

Looking forward to our trip to see the Crac des Chevaliers and some fab Duty Free shopping :D

CwB
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.