Fatima
Ebro and wine route
Lisbon all ...... 1 day
Seville
Historical Algarve

Visit a traditional Village
Loule Market all Half Day
Quarteira Market

if you are offed a day trip to Gibraltar FORGET IT depending on the pickup point its about an 18 hr day

other trips are avilable

wizard
Thanks for your quick reply. I have posted so many questions on the forum.....hope you dont mind :whoops

Anne
stsr,
I have a Summer 2007 copy of Paradise Tours' list of excursions; it shows the individual costs for the tours, but you'll have to bear in mind that the prices will be a year out of date. If you'd care to p.m. me with your e-mail address, I'll gladly scan it and mail it to you.
Hi stsr, try http://www.algarve-tours-excursions.com they seem to have a good variety of sightseeing tours. Cheers Jayjan
I would venture to suggest that since the Algarve is a big place there would be a variety of day trips within the area from home base as it were, that won't involve 6am pickups if going to Seville and/or very long days. There aren't any ferries except the little one that crosses the Guadiana from Vila Real to Ayamonte in Spain and no flights to anywhere except Lisbon, northern Europe and Canada!

A lot of the interesting places can be visited under your own steam using bus, train or hire car and often at a lot less cost than the tour companies make to be herded into a coach.

Have a nice trip.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.