Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi, I would recommend Aqualand for a day out as there is so much going on for any age. If you fancy a day out at a different beach I would recommend San Stefanos or Arillas as they are beautiful and have lots of restaurants overlooking the sea.

We have been going to Corfu now for 5 years and last year someone recommended that we should go on the trip from corfu harbour that sees the dolphines as it is great but not sure what the trip is called but we will be trying it when we go in July.

Have a great holiday.
There is a reliable bus service shuttling along the north coast between Sidari, Roda, Acharavi and Kassiopi - a great chance to see what other resorts have to offer and fill in a day exploring.

The best way to see dolphins is on the 'Ionian Cruises' trip from Corfu Town to the Blue Lagoon and Sivota on the mainland. We were lucky last year right opposite Sivota on the way home from Parga and we are told by Ionian Cruises that there is a 70% chance of seeing them in that area. Have you camera ready, because you need to be quick - I took 40 photos to get one good one.

Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.