Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Petra my friend stayed at the Prazeres at Christmas time and she said it was fine, not the best hotel, but certainly not the worst in Goa either!
We normally use a little internet cafe at Baga Beach and it works out about 40p for an hour online, its very reasonable.
Hope this helps.
Hi Gemma33
Thanks for that. I'll look out for the cafe. The resort has substantial bad reviews on HT and I think people on this website are fair and honest, but may be people only make comments when things don't go according to expectations.
As long as my mum is OK and I don't 'lose' anything, I'll be fine. I am so looking forward to it.
I'll report back - though I am a bit of a trickly customer to please - good job my mum isn't so hopefully there will be a balanced reply!
Cheers Gella

PS did your friend say anything about facilities in the resort such as cleanliness, terrace, balcony, best place for quiet and sleep at decent hour?
Hi Petra there is an open post in the forum all about the Prazeres hotel, maybe Fiona will link this for you and you can read all about it.
Irishcolleen stayed at the Prazeres in November and she would be a better person to answer any questions for you. She will probably be on later and read this and hopefully she can answer some of your questions for you.
Just go with an open mind and dont expect too much in Goa with regards to high standards of accommodation etc and you will be fine. I am quite sure you will fall in love with Goa like the rest of us. When do you go?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.