Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
hi liz been to corfu sidari 11 times and going back in august this year ...hence crete in may.corfu is a lovely island and sidari is a lovely place....mikeys inn is brilliant with drag shows karokee....aqnd great food...three little pigs for food is great..memories...churchill chip shop is fab and also gyros kebabs yummm....there are may great excursions to go on go see philip next door to mikeys in and he will help u also he does a good exchange rate as well which is more than u get in the uk...

** edit to remove personal e-mail** wizard
Thanks very much I will check out all those places as we are self catering...any ideas what the weather will be like in May? we go at end May xx
hi weather will be lovely ..u will enjoy the p;lace so much please can u gic=ve me advice on my topic crete how far shops are from apparetments can u get money changerd over there etc and a few more ideas thanks
Hi
Never been to Corfu, we are staying in Sidari...does anyone know whet the weather is like end May and also anyone stayed at the Paradise appartments? if so are they in a good location etc for bars, restaurants etc.
What day trips would you recomend? wemay do 2 as only there 1 week.

Thankyou

Liz McMillan
Hi, weather is boiling hot in sidari at the moment, my mate lives there, we go every year, she said its hot hot, last day was cloudy a bit, but still hot, guaranteed great weather end of may, june, july, aug, sept, oct etc, expect a few clouds or showers as well, not a lot though, just cools the air down, we have never stayed at paradise but eat there, food is one of the cheapest places to eat, lovely food and lovely people who own and work there, its just off the strip, 30 seconds walk onto the strip, everything is right around you, excellent location, we go back august cannot wait, try Maddisons, Memories, Mikeys Bar, 3 Little Pigs (a must, especially for the Greek Fire Dancing), Sea Breeze, Roof Top, Demetrios, loads more, excellent place, loads to do, loads of bars most have live shows each night, its a great place and people are lovely and so friendly, enjoy!
I've added these apartments to our reviews here. If anyone has stayed there we would love it to get its first review :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.