Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Yes I agree Bobbys shack and Claudinas shack and you wont go far wrong both on left side of beach as you go down the beach road.
Frank Zappas, the original Candolim beach shack, great food and drink, very reasonable prices and a gorgeous stretch of beach in front of it. As you get to end of Beach Road you will see steps leading up to Zappas on the right, well worth a try. :cheers
Thanks for all the replies, we will probably try out a few places after all most of them are pretty similar. It would probably have been better to ask which shacks to avoid....more so the ones that charge for sunbeds..thanks Keith
Baywatch and Laurencios both great, very clean, great food and fantastic toilet facilities. The boys in Laurencios are excellent and look after you well but I found the staff in Baywatch tend to leave you alone and you have to call them if you want anything, still a great shack nonetheless
KJF from Rising Waves you will come to Baywatch first, its only about a 2 minute walk for you and then a couple of shacks along is Laurencios. Boat Shack, next door to Laurencios is also very good :sun2
Gemma, 2 mins from Rising waves to the shacks.... you must be a fast walker!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.