Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Papa..It's by pretty petals do you know where that is not far from silver sands in candolim.
Thanks for the reply,

Despite having been to Goa many times I still find myself struggling with some locations.I can see by the photos it is near the football ground but I am trying to put that into perspective.

If not mistaken Silver Sands is on Beach Road so that would make it very central.

Regards

Papa
Yes its next to the Hallmark shop and opposite the original Fisherman's Cove restaurant.
Ive added it here. I also added its weblink where there is a video clip. Haven't opened it as it was taking an age.
Morning Papa

My sister in law stayed there last year very plush they had just been completed......... They overlook the crossroads at Candolim, lovely to watch the world go by. You enter them around the back.Very central. :wave:

jan x
and nice food!! and near the meets!! :tup
chilly
Sounds great.Often get a bit worried about photos of Indian rooms but it looks like the real deal.

Thanks

Papa
The rooms are great,and Sam who runs the place will look after you.Rising Waves restaurant below the appts serve some really nice food .You will also be only a mins walk from where we and manymore HTmembers are staying. :tup As Chilly said 5 mins walk to the HT meets ;)
Thanks Split,

Have emailed them and they have availability.Only thing missing for me is a pool.Still looks really nice though so just need to sort out the flights.

Papa
Hi Papa.there is a small pool just a few mins walk down the lane at Ava Marias,i belive they let outsiders
use it for a small amount rps. :tup
It is quite a busy location just opposite the local fruit & veg market and right beside the bus stop.
It can be bit noisy at times. ;)
Thanks Max.As long as it is quiet at night.

Papa
Ooh! Lovely rooms, and the bathrooms look excellent.
Heres a link to a video I found. The one on the website doesn't seem to work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7deFnDkFYA

:cheers :cheers :cheers
Went and had a look at the location last week.A bit busy for my liking I think.I can imagine the rooms at the front not getting much peace.

Papa
Looks really good but I agree with Papa - probably a bit busy for me. Right opposite a busy junction and market. They do have some rooms that look over the football pitch that might be a bit more peaceful.

The restaurant is good there.
Whey hey!

Just spotted that I'm in the video with my wife and some friends. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.