Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Solobrummy,

You are looking for pretty much the same as I'm looking for, so wanted to 'bump' this post up for you - sorry I can't give you any suggestions but do hope you get some replies as I'm interested also - Big Daddy's has good reports I believe, but I'm not sure if there's a pool there - maybe someone could let us know, or if there's use of a pool near there, as a pool is important to me as well. All the best & good luck ...
Casa Seashell is in the middle of Candolim, It is a nice clean and friendly place, No idea of price website INVALID URL
Lin
Marina bay has a pool and is spotlessly clean would highly recommend it.
sheppo wrote:

Only passed Marina Bay, but looks lovely!! :tup
Big Daddies doesn't have a pool, but there are quite a few hotels that let you use their pools if you eat and drink whilst there.
Pretty Petals guest house in Candolim looks nice but it doesn't have it's own pool though it does advertise you can use the one at the Sun Set Beach for free.
sheppo wrote:

Just had a nosey at Marina Bay and it looks lovely. I can't quite place where it is though. Can you give me an idiots guide to where it is please ?
Hi Solo if you head out of Candolim towards Calangute past Bobs Inn they are on a road on the right I would say it's about 10mins from the football ground
Yes just behind bob's inn about two min walk to main road so just set back away from noise of traffic.
My brother stays at Marina Bay and it is very nice but it books up well in advance and is largely occupied by long-stayers. Those wanting short stays will pay through the nose if there happens to be any availability.

I stay very close by and there's a new house with 5 letting bedrooms (with bathroom/balconies) about 100 yds away. Marina Bay can be used for breakfast (although there's plenty of choice not far away) and there's a charge of 100rs per day for pool. If anybody's interested - pm em. I have an e-mail address.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.