Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Sim1

We recently stayed in the Pretty Petals Guesthouse in Candolim and we weren't disappointed. It is close to the beach and also not far from either the main Candolim road and Beach road so there are plenty of bars and restaurants within walking distance. However it is on a bit of a quiet lane, but you would be ok as there are a couple of restaurants and a bar within yards of the guesthouse, that's providing it's not too late when returning to your room. We stayed in the Penthouse and charged 1300rps per night that included air conditioning, fridge, satellite tv etc. it did not include breakfast but we ate on the beach most mornings so it wasn't a problem. If you need any more information please feel free to ask. The other place I would recommend especially if you are travelling on your own, is Ruffles this is a small hotel and is close to the beach and also very central for bars and restaurants in Candolim. I don't' know what their rates are but I do have an email address for them if you want it.

Hope this helps

Debs
JJ's opposite Ruffles is also oK - Bom Successo (same location / area) might br good if you're on your own quite lively
Try here Marbella it's up a quiet little lane at the end of the Candolim Road.

We've stayed here every year for the past 9 years. :D
Wow looks beautiful, bet they get booked up early
They arn't cheap though if those prices are per nighrt, it might be cheaper booking an hotel.
omg I'm used to paying a tiny price - the traveller in me + I usually go on my own - cheaper to go on a package I think!!
must admit, I thought Marbella was pricey. Then I went to see it. If it wasn't booked up so early it would be my 1st choice everytime.
If I was better off - this would be my first choice Nilaya, Baga.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.