Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Keith ... there is a previous topic about the Rising Waves in Candolim, if that's the place you are referring to:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=138000

David :wave
Hi Keith! I know a lot of people who stay at Rising Waves, and are very pleased with the place! Comes well recommended!! I am sure someone will be on soon to confirm this! Hope you are ok! XX
Thanks for that David, I was hoping somebody from the forum may have stayed there recently. I have had a look at the hotel reviews but there is only 1 review for Rising Waves on there. Regarding the location and noise I know where it is as we ate there a couple of times this year. Believe me some rooms at the Nazri will take some beating when it comes to noise and as for views well we are not in the room that long to be honest. I am just a bit cautious when it comes to how photos can portray a place and who knows how old the photos are.... :think .....thanks Keith
KJF..I had alook at these rooms 12 mths ago and was very pleased with them cleanliness was very good the mattresses were very thick and comfy(only sat on them) sheets white not grey very roomy nice balconies at the front facing the main road theres 3 different size rooms the largest has fully fitted kitchen really nice its a pity they dont have a pool that would put the icing on the cake but its not far from the beach.they had a tv in the rooms from what i remember + fridge, table + chairs,wardrobes..
I have stayed at the Rising Waves,
The bed was very comfortable, room well furnished with lots of storage space, TV, A/C. we had a separate dining kitchen area, huge fridge, two gas rings.
Our room was facing the football field, and we didn't find noise a problem. Only thing we didn't like was the unkept floor below.
The photos give a true picture of the rooms.
xx lassi
Looked at the rooms there in February.
Lovely big clean rooms, especially the ones overlooking the football field.
Only decided against because of traffic noise etc.
Thanks for the replies everyone, for someone who said he was DEFINATELY trying somewhere else next year I seem to be spending a lot of time looking at prices for Goa.... :duh ....cheers Keith
KJF wrote:
for someone who said he was DEFINATELY trying somewhere else next year I seem to be spending a lot of time looking at prices for Goa.... ....cheers Keith

Yes! I thought that!!! :think
You know it makes sense!! :rofl
Thanks for the replies everyone, for someone who said he was DEFINATELY trying somewhere else next year I seem to be spending a lot of time looking at prices for Goa.... ....cheers Keith

That's the first sign Keith. It's an itch you just got to scratch - you'll be thinking, "I could spend a lot more going somewhere else and then spend my time there wishing I was in Goa!" Been there and done it!

We don't even go through the pretence of looking elsewhere for winter any more - just get it booked! :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.