Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Deckchair.com
6 Posts
Hi

The only time I have heard of them was in this post :(

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=16935&highlight=deckchair+com

I hope you get your change sorted OK

Graham 8)
Thanks - I had a funny feeling that my problem wasn't going to be easily rectified.

The hotel is just a complete s*** hole and has flees and rodents so I want to change. I wonder why Deckchair.com advertise a hotel their first recommendation if it is so bad.

Will let you know the outcome - if I get a response to my emails today. They have been reasonable up till now but you can't ring them you just get a message telling you to fill in an on-line form. It's electronic contact only at the moment.
Hi
Does anyone have any knowledge of this online travel agent? I have booked flights through them in Jan and not had a confirmation email yet. Have had contact with them via email but they haven't put anything in writing yet - and yes my credit card has been debited. :hmmm
There was a thread about this company a wee while ago. Here is the link.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=16935&highlight=deckchair
Thanks
I am beginning to worry about this booking. There doesn't seem to be many recent reviews on Deckchair.com. I hadn't even heard of them until a friend booked the same flights through them.

We already had to cancel the hotel booking which was with them as it was a flee pit - have to say that this was done with plenty of correspondance (via email) for a £20 fee - but they still don't want to put in writing that we have the flights :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.