Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
tizywizy,

Welcome onboard :tup
Under the terms and conditions of your booking, your deposit isn't refundable when you cancel the holiday (as it's cancelled >70 days prior to your departure date) so there's not a lot you can do I'm afraid. Details under section 12 here.

Darren
Depending on your reason for cancelling i.e. ill health you might want to contact your Insurance provider who supplied you with travel insurance
Deposits are non refundable, as per the terms and conditions you agreed to when you booked. As has been stated, if your reason for cancelling is covered by your insurance you would need to contact them about recovering it.
If its health related you should be able to claim from your travel insurance (provided it wasn't a pre-existing condition) if it is just that you have changed your minds about going then you will lose your deposit, so not much point in paying a fortune hanging on to premium rate phone calls.

Doe
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.