General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Confused,
you're putting me on the line there. Is it worth a trip from the West coast of Canada just to see Niagara Falls. Personally having been I would say No - I think its worth a side trip if you are visiting Toronto which is what we did. I have the feeling that many will disagree with me about Niagara so watch this space :)
Here is another photo from the same trip- much better weather here! And the scenery is great too!
http://www.wunderground.com/wximage/viewsingleimage.html?mode=singleimage&handle=bosuntony&number=15&album_id=#slideanchor
wow...that first picture is crazy...love the second one...seems to relaxing!

sunbear...thanks for the views...will see what other peeps have to say about the niagara falls! am not hugely fussed about them but was just wondering whether it is a MUST do while there...
Moroccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :arrow: :idea: :arrow: :idea: :arrow: :idea: :arrow:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.