Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Not many replies to this question eh? We only ever find Marsascala by chance and miss it more times than we find it :rofl I am sure that someone can help though
charliegirl007:

i'm sure some helpful soul will assist soon :(
That end of the island is much easier to drive around in! The airport is only about 15/20 minutes from Marsascala. We stayed there once but had a taxi from the airport.

Get yourself a good map firstly. I think you may need to follow signs for Marsaloxx (not sure if spelling is right) and on to Marsascala from there. We have driven there several times but not from the airport so can't be much more help I'm afraid.

If you are staying in an apartment or hotel then why not email the owners and get some proper directions!

I have looked on AA and Via Michelin but Malta not listed.

Pippa
I too have driven there but am unable to give directions. Here is a map of Malta which may be of help.

http://www.maltavista.net/en/map
hi i think the best way is when you come out of the airport is to make your way to luqa then st lucia and look for signs to zejtun then there should be signs for marsascala , enjoy your holiday -lorna
Found these:

Directions from Airport

Go to Marsa, and look out for the signs to Fgura, The Three Cities.
Go straight uphill along dual carriageway past a long school complex and the a big church (on your left) facing a mosque .
At the big roundabout continue going straight (no turning) till you reach a second roundabout.
Negotiate it at right angles to your right, keeping to main road signposted Fgura.
Drive straight along (no turnings), past an old stone archway called Hompesch Gate into Zabbar.
Past a large petrol station on your left, continue straight on for a few hundred yards.
Drive slowly now looking ahead for the sign M'scala. turn Right at the sign and proceed all the way on the main road to Marsascala.

Can anyone confirm that they are correct ??
Acorns,

As I read your reply my minds eye was along every road you mention, well done.

David
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.