Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
directions
6 Posts
Hi Happymackem

Sharkies is on the main road close to the bus station. After the Kuban Hotel go left at the main road and it is on the same side as Condor. Just a 2 minute walk past Condor.

Liz
Happymackem, or opposite Hotel Svezhest No 79 on your map. Tonyt.
wow thats quick you two
many thanks
its just we are staying in pomorie and will be getting the bus to sunny beach and i was worried as we have only been to sunny beach on day trips
toonman said it wernt far from bus station
he wasnt kidding was he
cheers :cheers
Hi Happymackem
A crowd of us on BeachBulgaria site arranged a meeting on Saturday 6th, Sharkies at 3pm. Seems that quite a crowd intend to come along. As Tonyt says its opposite No79 on the map, not far from No88, which is the Post Office, past the PO you'll find Condor Bar and Bistro and Sharkies is just a little bit further along, before the turning to the main Bus Station.
Hope to see you on Saturday.
Just seen your latest post: so from the bus station turn right towards the main road and then left.
hi hmj
sorry i wont be there not meeting toonman till sat13th
but have a great time anyway and please leave some :cheers for me eh :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.