America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hi Muppet

Welcome to HT :D

I've requested this hotel be added to our hotel reviews section. You'll find some reviews

You'll find ticket info HERE

Pippy :D
If anyone has stayed at this hotel and would like to add a review, please do so

Many Thanks.

Hi we are a family of 4 thinking of going to this hotel next year 2007, was wondering if we would all fir comfortably in the room 2 boys aged 12 and 7 plus 2 adults. We don't want to drive so does that mean we are stuck in the hotel in the evenings?
Also is there any bars in the hotel as it would be nice if we could relax with a cold drink in the evenings.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Sam xx
Hi Sam

Our family have stayed here for Christmas the past 2 years.We have loved it each time.
I would say that this Christmas was the last time we could get away with 2 weeks in the same room.
The rooms are quite small compared to other American Motel type rooms, with 2 double beds, a small table and 2 chairs. Our kids are D 14yr and S 11yrs.
There is a bar at the Hippy Dippy pool. All seats and tables are out doors. This Christmas the bar in the food court didn't open.
The drink bought at the bar was very expensive so we and many other guests brought our own drink to the tables. 2 small plastic glasses of red wine cost $14 the same price as a bottle in the food court.
We were able to keep an eye on the kids while they were playing in the pool.
If you have a length of stay pass you'll probably spend most of your time at the parks including the evenings.
Disney are doing their Extra Magic opening hours for hotel guests only in the evening now which is fantastic. After the parks close for day trippers the hotel guests get up to 3 hrs to enjoy without queues.

A reason way we stay at an onsite hotel is let my hubbie have a few drinks with his evening meal and not have to worry about driving.

Don't hestitate to contact me if you have further questions about this hotel or about staying at Disney.

Jack :)
Thanks for that Jack I will be in touch if we decide this is the place for us to go.
Sam x
i have just booked up to stay at disneys pop century resort and have booked a preffered room. can anyone tell me what the benefits of a preffered room are, if any.
the preffered rooms are nearer to the food courts/transport etc. mo
Hi

Im sure i read on here not long ago the best ways to get to Universal / Seaworld when staying at Disney hotel , but now can't find it again .

Does anybody know thee thread i was reading ? or can someone re-iterate my options for doing this . We are staying at Pop Century and will be looking to do Seaworld and maybe Universal .

Many thanks
I've merged your post with the Pop Century Resort topic so hopefully anyone who's stayed here can answer your question :wink:

Theres a post here ......................
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/staying-disney-florida-t89479.html

It will answer your question about transport to I Drive. The Lynx Bus you need is No 50 and will take you to Seaworld and from there you can get the Trolley Bus that travels up and down International Drive.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.