Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
cazacap,
Can you be a bit more specific on the Andaman you want as there are a lot of hotels etc with Andaman in the name
Sunbear

The place in Andaman I actually want is this dentist..... (link below)

http://www.phuketcosmeticdentalclinic.com/

Hope you can help!

cazacap x
Looking at the address at the bottom of web site it gives A Muang. After googling A Muang it shows that Kata Beach Resort is in the A Muang district (was there a few weeks ago) It's only a 10/15 minute drive from Patong and not very far at all. Hope this helps.
Cheers Geri
The map on the 'about us' page shows the clinic is in Phuket Town. You are probably best to get a taxi/tuk tuk as Phuket Town has a wonderful one way system, easy to get confused. Or ask hotel for car & driver.
Try contacting the clinic they may provide free transport for you from your hotel - I know some opticians do maybe detists do the same. As Deb18 says its on the outskirts of Phuket Town
Thank you for all your help - hopefully we will both come back with gleaming white teeth! :D xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.