DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Depending on which hotel you want to stay at you may find prices for those on the internet now but Ryanair only have up to March at the moment. I suggest you type in the hotel name in google and see if they have a website, I used http://www.hotel-villamarina.com you book direct and then they e-mail you details of their bank account which you need to transfer the money into within 7 days. I did this and needed to go into my bank with the details and they do it for you, costs £25 for the service but I found it works out cheaper than paying a travel agent for the pleasure. I would look at Ryanair at about January/February time for the flights. For travel insurance go to moneysupermarket.co.uk or .com not sure which. They find different ones and you can compare and choose which one suits you. I have paid £640 for my holiday this year. First week of October 2 adults and 2 children all inclusive. Thats flights hotel and insurance. Good luck!!
http://www.besthotels.es
have at least ten hotels in and around Salou and you can book online.
Their prices only go up as far as next March at present, but will be up-dated in Jan 07.

Register with Ryanair and when their summer flights come out,they`ll email you.
We have just done this august 12th for one week. Flew ryanir from Bournemouth to Girona. No delays even at the height of the security.
4 of us about £450 return.
booked a hotel at cap salou cala font half board about £900 through med hotels (mastercard).
hired a car through carjet £116 + £48 fuel
Only booked in June
had a great time between small beach by hotel and Port Aventura
Costed the same holiday through travel agent that flies from Bournemouth and it would have cost £2000 +
Also meant to say. about €15 each way on the motorway. this took about 2hrs 15mins and that included finding the hotel. Really easy drive, even though my first time driving left hand drive, gear stick in my right hand took me a few gear changes to get used to it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.