Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
:D Glynis
You sure you moved in Graham - there's not a thing out of place

We hadn't unpacked before I sent Mrs Kiltie out on to the balcony and I took the pictures :tup

Steph
Tell me was that a suite you stayed in? and who did you travel with, as we cannot find it in any brochures

Yes it was a suite we were in, we travelled with Thomas Cook but the suite was arranged free by another method ;)
Great slideshow Graham
Yes it was a suite we were in, we travelled with Thomas Cook but the suite was arranged free by another method

Ooh come on, do tell. I'd love to get a free upgrade ;)
Shirley.

Ooh come on, do tell. I'd love to get a free upgrade

I bet Graham slipped the Customer Relations staff a few Dollars on Check-in. ;)
Angie.
Thanks again Angie
See prices haven't gone down for the old Dolphin swim since last we did one (have to get that 2nd mortgage out!) Only joking, we did the swim in Mexico and it was the best thing ever (I could still cry when I watch the video!) Not sure our son would do the swim but deffo the encounter. Anyway just checking prices for hotel and then we will make a decision. Been spking to Graham for all the details!!!
Steph
Steph,

Glad to hear you are getting things sorted with Graham. If you need any general info just ask. Will be pleased to help.

Angie.
I bet Graham slipped the Customer Relations staff a few Dollars on Check-in

:really As if I would do something like that :D
Hi Angie, Graham and Shirley (everyone who gave me some help and advice!)

Steph here, just booked last week to go the Dom Rep. After much deliberation we decided to go for the Iberostar (based on reviews and Angies numerous visits!) but when we started to get quotes from everyone, things were proving more expensive than we thought. In the end we got a better deal with Caribbean Collection to go to Dreams La Romana, which was our original preferred choice if you remember. They offered us a free childs place so that swung it in the end, our son will have to do a dolphin swim another time!

Anyway, we are booked to go on the 18th November just in time for my 40th Birthday so that sun better shine!

Thought I would let you know as you were all a great help in making a decision. May need to get in touch nearer the date when I think of things I may need to know!

Cheers
Steph
Hi Steph,
Thanks for taking the time to get back to us with your decision on what hotel you've decided to visit. I'm sure you'll have a great holiday. Not sure if you've seen our pictures here
Hi Steph,

So glad you got things sorted even though you did'nt get a good price for the Iberostar, never mind maybe another time.Thanks for getting back in touch and letting us all know where you had decided to go. By all means get in touch if you need any other help, always ready to help you out with any queries.

Will keep my fingers crossed for the sunshine for you.

Angie.
Hi

Thanks Shirley and Angie,

Loved the photos Shirley, if we have as good a time as you look like you are having, we'll be alright and that beach!!! That's 1 of the main reasons we picked it in the first place, beach has to be top priority for us as long as we have the weather to use it!

Angie, I know you are a mine of info on Dom Rep so will prob drop you a line in the future.

Steph
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.