Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hello Ardath

Just read your comments about double bookings, i go to Olu Deniz 28th May, do you think the hotel where im staying would know what room number I have at this stage or is it too early? Bit concerned as i booked the holiday on a site called holidayclick with goldtrail and haven't received any accommodation or transfer vouchers as yet, had the flight etickets emailed to me last week! :que

Mazza
Don't panic, not all hotel/apartment owners stoop low enough to double book, and it usually happens peak season, but would recommend that you try to get room numbers out of them just to be on the safe side, this should not be a problem for hotels will have to allocate rooms when they receive bookings in order to know how many rooms they have left, and what type those rooms are - double/single etc.
Let me know how you get on.
X
Ok thanks, i will let you know!

Cheers
Mazza :wave:
Hi Ardath

Just letting you know that I did email the hotel straight after we last mailed, but unfortunately not had any response been a wk now, but I have received my accommodation voucher, so hopefully there won't be any problems! Fly out friday morning.

Mazza :wave:
Have a great time.
And make sure when you arrive that your accommodation type matches the type you booked, which is probably described on your voucher, e.g. if you booked a double with balcony and seaview make sure that this is the room you are given.
But am sure there will be no probs., for as I said before double-bookings normally happen peak-season.
:)
I have been to Marmaris on 8/9 occasions maybe I have been lucky but never had this problem, I have been in May, June and October, going in July this year for the first time. :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.