Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
July 2020 is a long way off!! Did you mean 2010??

There are some fantastic deals out there for June through July this year, which may (but may not) be an indication of what could be available as a late booking next year. If you look at the cruisedeals thread you will see some of what is and has been around.
I got a cruise and stay booked out of Belfast Int for 3k to Turkey for Jul 2010. 2 ad & 1 ch.
All Inclusive at the Belcekiz 5 star holel and 1 week on the Celebration with Drinks Package.
Booked it through Portland. I think I got a deal. Someone will probably pee me off by saying they got a better deal. But its booked now. :cheers
Colin B - Coleraine
Thanks Colin. Worth considering perhaps. Have you cruised before with celebration?
Mightymo.
Not cruised on the Celebration. Done the Destiny last year 2009 (cruise and stay).
Doing 2 weeks back to back on the Destiny this year, July 30th.
Thought Id try a different ship next year. Good thing about Thompsons is the flights direct out of Belfast. All the other cruise lines we have to get a connecting flight to one of the Airports on UK mainland, which is a pain. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.