Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I cannot get your link to show up Wizard. What exactly did it say please as we are due to fly with them shortly?
the link is working fine and as the item is copyright i don't have permission to copy and paste..

basically EJ cabin bag size is a max 56 x 45 x 25 cm inc wheels handles etc,
with many people taking the max size bag on busy routes there's not enough space so
any bag over 50 x 40 x 20 cm may be taken from you and placed in the hold for the journey, [unlike the sensationalised BBC watchdog report ] it clearly states that if it happens they will not charge

no details on how it would work but i assume you will have to collect it on exiting the aircraft to avoid ground handling cost
Here is the official easyjet announcement made over a week ago

http://corporate.easyjet.com/media/latest-news/news-year-2013/16-05-2013-en.aspx?sc_lang=en

The gist is that easyjet now will only guarantee your bag travels in the cabin if it is 50 x 40 x 20cm. If it is the maximum 56 x 45 x 25cm it may be placed in the hold on busy flights if there is not enough room.
I'm not surprised at this, when I flew with them back in February, some people had rather large hand luggage!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.