Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
This is just another round of his battle to regain control of the board from Andy Harrison and this time he seems to have a strong hand. The brand name is worth a huge amount to them so the shareholders will basically have to decide whether to change the name or change some of the executives. I'd guess there's just time to think about it before the AGM is due!
Harrison has already gone (to Whitbread)

He is replaced by Carolyn McCall - ex Guardian Media

John
Now you mention it I recall seeing that ages ago, presumably Stelios is now after those linked to the Harrison era.
I guess he is a bit naffed off that Ryanair are continually having a go about the punctuality of an 'EASY' company.
Don't tell me that O'Leary didn't know that Stelios had no direct involvement in the airline before he published the Pinochio advert.......

Still, a charity is £50,000 better off which Ryanair can well afford and Stelios is having a go at 'his' airline. Just surprised that Ryanair hasn't jumped on this - or have they been warned off/come to an agreement.
It's all free publicity for them which is what they thrive on.

John
Good Evening,

Now I know this is a bit of a long shot - but its worth a try. Does anyone know which flight is operated before EZY2367 to Lisbon (from Luton) tomorrow? Also, is their a limit on the weight of hand baggage (is it included in the 20kg luggage allowance I have paid for?)

Regards
Don't know about the flight, but you have no limit weight on hand luggage9(one piece) as long as you can lift it unaided into the overhead locker. :wave:
....and as long as it is within size limits.
Judging by the appalling performance issues at the moment, Easyjet need Stelios back at the helm.

How many more flight cancellations do passengers need to endure before moving away to other carriers.

When good old cancellation-happy Ryanair are a more reliable airline then you need to worry Easyjet

Give someone a kick up the :swear and get some guys employed to crew this very young fleet that you keep boasting about.

Can there really be a shortage of A320 rated crew in Europe with all the carriers that have gone to the wall in the last 2 years

Come on Easyjet you have gone from being a brilliant airline to fly on, to being the one to avoid :que
Stop growing and start performing
Folks,

I am setting off for Faro in the morning via Easyjet. Does anyone know the policy for taking your own sandwiches or more specifically - own tucker in a small cool bag with freezer block in it? Does the freezer block qualify as a 'liquid'?

Wonderful if someone could get back to me asap!

Thanks in advance.

Jilly
You tell us! When it's warm what is it? The odds are it will be a liquid or gel in which case it should be banned (but whether the security staff are on the ball is another question). Theoretically if the block was small enough it could be legally passed through security in the see through plastic bag with other liquids/gels but that sort of defeats the purpose of taking it.
jillyjeep,

You won't be able to take a cool bag with cooling media I'm afraid as they are classed as liquids / gels for security reasons. You can take your own food though on to the aircraft, it just won't be chilled.

Darren
just bin the cool block before you enter the airport

if its a decent cool bag it should hold its temp for quite while
Night check-in at Gatwick

Easyjet has announced a new night check-in service at Gatwick. Passengers booked on flights scheduled to depart before 8.30am will be able to check-in from 8pm the previous night. This may be of convenience to passengers spending the night before departure at airport hotels, as it allows them to check baggage in at the airport, obtain boarding passes, and then just proceed directly to security and departure lounge next morning with hand luggage. Easyjet says it is also in response to customer feedback about the stress and anxiety of early morning check-ins. A recent survey of 1000 passengers revealed that 31% had missed their early morning flights. Almost 50% of those surveyed said that early morning check-in made them anxious, and around 25% complained of lack of sleep due to the fear of missing their flight.

David :wave
We used the night check in May and stayed at the airport Travel Lodge it was a real plus not having to take our hold luggage to the hotel on the airport bus. A great service from Easy Jet. roll on October when we will use it again. :tup
Hi, I'm looking to fly to Prague with Easyjet in February next year. I'm going for a birthday so I have a set date I need to leave on and I would like to book my tickets asap to guarantee I get there on the day I want to.
Ideally I would like to fly from Doncaster/Sheffield (Robin Hood airport) but Easyjet aren't selling tickets or saying what days they will fly from Doncater/Sheffield yet. Initially easyjet told me tickets would be on sale before June 1st now they're telling me they don't know when they're going on sale and I should register for ticket info. (I've done this!)
I can get a ticket from Stansted and i'm tempted to do this to guarantee my ticket however that will involve a long drive and I know that it's just my luck that the Don/Sheff tickets will go on sale the next day!
Really i've got 2 questions;
1) Why aren't tickets available from Doncaster/Sheffield yet?
2) Does anybody have any idea when tickets will be on sale?

Sorry for rambling on!
I am making a bit of an assumption here - so please do not take it as definite information.

However, I understand that Easyjet are making a business decision as to their operations at Doncaster and all services may stop after 31 December 2010.

Nivsy
hi
has anyone done speedy boarding at tenerife airport,if so whats it like? just back from rhodes and being with easyjet for the first time found it a bit chaotic although i have to say at liverpool going out it was pretty good.
jeanie
I think Tenerife is an air bridge, so if it is speedy boarders will be first on the aircraft.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.