Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi All...just wondered if someone could answer my question. With regards to hand luggage do you HAVE to put it in the overhead lockers or can you put it under the seat in front? We usually fly Jet2 who allow you to put it under the seat in front so wondered about Easyjet as it says something about there being no weight restriction but you must be able to lift it above your head into the overhead locker ....I'm thinking there surely can't be room in the overhead lockers for EVERYONE's hand luggage :)

I like having mine to hand so hoping we can stick it under the seat in front.
tisonlymoi,

Providing the bag is small enough to fit under the seat in front, and it doesn't cause a restriction to evacuating the aircraft, ie the seatng area is free from bags so passengers don't trip over them, it can go under the seat in front. Bags are always better in the overhead lockers though out of the way.

Darren
can anyone tell me where and how do a acutally checkin on line with easy jet, ive logged in, but searched high an low, but no info comes up? i am under the required 60 days before my flight, also ive heard about these bar codes checking comormations that you print off, i dont have them??? just a flight refrence number.
Is your booking listed in "manage my bookings " little legs . You should have an option to check in there . There is also a checkin online box link towards the bottom of the home page . It just asks for passengers last name and booking reference.
cheers just found the link to check in, i haven't done that yet has i need to hook my lap top up to my printer as i don't know if i can print anything off at a later date, going to do a couple of copies just in case :tup
Just printed tickets out we in Group 2. what does that mean. we flying from liverpool can any one advise me please .
It means no priority boarding Robbo . You join the scrum but it's fine really .
Apologies if this has already been answered, first time flying with Easyjet.

Having printed of the booking confirmation e-mail from Easyjet, the first paragraph below the booking reference mentions the need to add ID information prior to travelling. I know I have provided this at the time of booking using our passport information. Can someone put my mind at ease, is this just a standard reminder that appears on all booking confirmations or will they also need to know my inside leg measurements as well?

Cheers
T
Any insider know if Easyjet have dropped the NCL-STN and NCL-PMI flights this winter?
Seems strange, especially STN.

Robby :wink:
You don't need an insider, it's on their website.
http://www.easyjet.com/en/book/2010_winter_schedule.html
Both routes are shown as ending 31st October (also to Rome) with your route to Malta ending next day.
I've seen the website, but Easyjet don't release all the winter schedule together, so in theory there is still time to extend beyond October. If PMI is missing this year, it will be a first for me, in recent years anyway. I always do Palma between Jan-Mar.
So if anyone has a definite, it would be appreciated.

Robby :wink:
The past few weeks in particular have seen an increase in EasyJet flight cancellations reported to be due to crew shortages.

This has effected UK airports such as Bristol, Gatwick, Liverpool and a few overseas places such as Berlin.

Over 23 flights had been cancelled yesterday alone.

Nivsy
Does anyone know when the Easy Jet flights for April will be out please?
They generally don't tell anyone in advance of the release date, as far as I know, but the tickets certainly became available much earlier last year.

For example I usually buy my tickets to Crete for April as soon as I can when eJ publish them.
- Apr 2009 flight I bought on 8th Dec 2008 ( I believe the email came in on 5th for Gatwick)
- Apr 2010 were purchased on 16th Aug 2009 (I think they released those Gatwick on 14th)

So they were nearly 4 months earlier last year. Don't forget that they also IIRC let the regional tickets out slightly before the Gatwick ones.

Hope that helps
Pete
Easyjet to lose their name ??????

The Easygroup aren't happy with Easyjet and have threatened to withdraw the Easy name from the airline.
I find it amusing that Stelios sues Ryanair then he threatens to remove the name from the airline.
I guess it just shows how far removed from the airline he now is.

Full Article http://www.easy.com/shareholder/20.07.10.html

Suggestions for a new name on a postcard please ...................

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.