Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
there's never been a problem with taking your own food on board (don't start cooking it though!) but they're not too keen on you drinking carry on alcohol. Most food can be taken through security but not drinks.

The on board magazine with food listings is http://buyonboard.easyjet.com/ - before you get too excited by the sandwiches make sure you're looking at the UK based fleet page! They aren't as extortionate as some of the competition but they sometimes run short on the flight home, don't sit in the middle if you're really hungry!
There is bacon baguettes, cheese and ham toasties , pizzas
Plus 2 types of sandwiches, new from this month,
Porridge and John west tuna pasta plus plenty of snacks.
Like others say things do run out towards the centre on
The way home..
I'm desperatley watching for flights for April 2011. If anyone sees them can you please post here? Thank you
Any particular routes Helen, as they are released in stages ?

David :wave
Not really David - any city breaks from Bristol
That's what I like - flexibility ;)

I don't think this year's summer flights from Bristol were released until around 3 November last year.

David :wave
Thank you Darren, much appreciated.

In your experiance is there any better places to sit with a 2 year old on the airbus?
I have a child with the attention span of a knat at the moment, as was wondering if the rear of the plan would be better - as near WC's and snack areas?

You dont happen to know which gates they tend to depart from either?

Many Thanks

Fran
manama-smile,

All seats are the same really, it's really whatever you personal preference is. I wouldn't say there's any better seat to be sat with a 2 year old. There's a galley at the front and rear of the aircraft with a toilets at the front and rear so if you think you'll need regular visits for snacks etc, it might be an idea to be towards those areas rather than in the middle.

Darren
Hi David -after more research, the favourites at the moment are Sharm, Split, Krakow and Prague. This could well be subject to change, when
prices are released :que
Hi does anyone know when th e summer 2011 Manchester to Dalaman seats get released! Hoping to get a bargain for end of may!
thanks
Jan :)
Hi Borogirl,

Probably November, given what has happened previously. However, I would watch the forums avidly from mid-October onwards.
Typical I'm away on hol 16/10 to 27/10 so lets hope its Nov and not Oct!
thanks for reply
Jan
I had my Palma flights from Liverpool for May ,well booked this time last year, I hate all the waiting x
Easyjet has announced it is pulling out of Doncaster's Robin Hood Airport just five months after launching services in South Yorkshire.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-11260809
Yeah great :yikes lost my flights from east midlands now this, still got two thousand pounds of my money in credit files which i have to use before 23/12/10 have to rethink yet again where to fly from !!!.
does anyone know the weight allowance for hand luggage, cant seem to find it on the web site
Easyjet do not impose a weight limit now on cabin baggage it is now based on the physical dimensions
please see the information from the website

http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Book/regulations.html#baggage

hope this helps

** Post edited to replace text with a link due to copyright infringement. luci HT Mod **
EasyJet to pull out of Doncaster

EasyJet is to pull out of Doncaster Robin Hood Airport in January, less than eight months after starting flights from South Yorkshire.

Currently the airline flies from Doncaster to Amsterdam, Barcelona, Faro, Palma and Prague.

Its flights to Amsterdam, Barcelona and Faro will continue until January but flights to Palma will cease at the end of next month and flights to Prague will stop at the end of December.

With permission from Travelmole
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.