Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks for trying Judith. Its definitely not there, so I have emailed Easyjet to see what happens with the return boarding pass.
turkeyconvert wrote:
I dont see any boarding pass for the return journey though, is this normal?

This may be a silly suggestion, but have you checked-in for the return flight yet? or have you only checked-in for your outbound flight? You also need to check-in online for your return flight in order to receive and print your boarding card for that sector.

Darren
If your return journey is more than 60 days away you won't be able to print you boarding pass yet.
We had this to marrakesh, online for the outward flight but had to check in on the way home
Sorry, online check in is not available when flying from this airport. Please go to the easyJet Check-in desks on arrival at the airport.

That is the message I get when I try to check in, and I can download the boarding passes, but its only the outward journey. Maybe they give them to me at the airport??

We fly out Sept 25th and return Oct 10th so thats 57 days, could that possibly be the reason?
That is perhaps what happens with us then Shrimper?
You are within the 60day limit but if you are getting the message 'online check in not allowed at this airport' then you will just have to check in at Dalaman Airport for your return flight.

Problem solved :cheers
As you can tell, I have never flown with Easyjet before.

So therefore, I just use my boarding pass to check in at Bristol Airport, then show my booking reference at Dalaman Airport to get my return boarding pass?

Sorry if I sound thick, I am usually not like this at all :que
I've never used Bristol Airport, but Easyjet may have fast bag drops in which case you will just drop off your hold baggage (if you have any) and go straight through to security/departure. If you are travelling with just hand luggage you can go straight through to departure.Otherwise you will join the normal check in queues.
On the way back you will get in to the Easyjet check in queue and give the check in staff your reference number and they will then provide you with a boarding card.
Thanks so much for all your time and help Judith :)
Apologies, as have just read back and although I was trying to help, would have confused things.
Your question got me thinking, I have just checked and mine is the same. I have boarding passes from Mcr to Dlm.. but none for the return journey... how odd... So, what do we do? Get them from Dlm on the way home? :cheers
Yes Ruth you will just go to the EJ check in desks in Dalaman on your return, give them your reference number and they will issue you your boarding card.
Surprising how all the different Airlines work in different ways :)
Thank you :cheers

Yeah, makes my mind boggle anyway! :yikes
Have Easyjet Manchester flights moved to Terminal 1 yet?
HelenRad, easyjet flights haven't moved to terminal 1 yet, i think it's towards the end of the year.
Thanks for that Lydia_girl, I was going to ask if they had moved as a friend told us they where moving during September and we fly end September and come back In October.
The last thing we need is to go to the wrong terminal after the problems we have had with Monarch.

Katie
Hi, i think the move is going ahead in November. it will be nice to fly from a bigger terminal.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.