Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Go to the centre of the town where the statue is and go in the opposite direction from the blue arch. Stay on the right side of the road for about 5-10mins until you come to Maxi's Snack Bar. Do not be put off by the exterior as I guarantee it will be just what you are looking for....typical Spanish with a view to die for. Other recommendations are:-

Daisys by the outside church - excellent value menu of the day
Haiti's on the roundabout
Giovannis, go past the blue arch and take a left for 250 yards - 7 euros menu of the day!!!
The Forum by the Binimar - try the shoulder of Lamb

There are lots of quality restaurants but I bet you will go to Maxi's more than once.
Thanks Stana,
Sounds good, we're going tomorrow, will let you know how we get on.
Hi Stana,
You were quite right about Maxi's - very good indeed, ate there twice. Also enjoyed Las Brassas, Cuore, Sa Calderetta and Daisy's. L'Ancora was not so good. Thanks for your help
We tried lots of different places around the resort and had good food at most places we ate.
We ate at the new place by the arches (Plaza Domingo) a few times as we found that not as stressful with the little ones, they didn't seem to mind at all that the kids were running around. Unfortunately they're still too young to sit still in a restaurant for the length of a meal so we found this worked well for us. The snack bar was nice for a lighter meal but the tapas were really lovely, enjoyed the shows too at the Plaza.

I would also say that it's a must to go into Ciutadella for a meal at some point too as there are so many lovely restaurants there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.